Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Kognition make hardware of any kind? No. Kognition is a software product that can be installed on your own server or run in the cloud.
- Is Kognition a Systems Integrator? No. Kognition is a software developer, but we work closely with integrators and can introduce you one if you like.
- Can Kognition reccomend hardware partners to help convert my building into a smart building? Yes. Kognition can reccomend specific manufacturers and models of surveillance cameras, access control systems, and IoT sensors as needed.
- Does Kognition have an open systems architecture? Yes. The entire Kognition software stack is run on Linux and offers and open API for integration. All data and intelligence stored in Kognition's datbase can be shared with downstream systems.
- Can I run Kognition on a public cloud? Yes. Kognition can run on AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Can I run Kognition locally at my building, disconnected from the Internet? Yes. Kognition can be installed on your own server which can be air-gapped.
- Can I license just one Kognition app for a subset of my building? Yes. Kognition is modular and scalable. You can start small and scale up to the entire enterprise at your own pace.
- Can I license Kognition for unlimited use in all my buildings? Yes. Kognition offers customers an unlimited use license option. Please, contact your sales representative if interested.
- Can I run custom machine vision algorithms in Kognition? Yes. Kognition's AI runtime supports most common deep learning frameworks (Nvidia, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Darknet, etc.)
- Can I integrate proprietary hardware or legacy hardware with Kognition? Yes. Kognition has an open API for integration.
- Does Kognition work with my existing Access Control System? Yes. Kognition can be overlaid on any existing access control system.
- Does Kognition work with my existing Video Management System and Cameras? Yes. Kognition works with most leading Video Management Systems.
- How can I partner with Kognition? We would welcome a discussion about your business. Please send us a note